How to Set Speed Dialing or Quick Dial in Red mi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro?
Most expected and popular brand Xiaomi launched its new smartphone Redmi Note 5 on February 2018. Note 5 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS. The Smartphone is available in 4 color options, in two variants of 3GB RAM 32 GB and 4GB RAM 64GB. Price of the popular mi note 5 phone started on 9,999/- in India and available on online shopping websites. See the specification and full review here.
Almost all apps and features in Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro is user-friendly and best to compare with other popular brands. Here is the solution for an FAQ regarding the Speed dialing feature in Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
The Question Every New User Asking is How to Setup Speed Dialing or Quick Dial on Xiaomi Red mi Note 5 or Redmi Note 5 Pro?
The first important fact is there is an inbuilt feature in this device to set speed dial.
Almost all phones have added feature to set up speed dial, and which is attached in dial pad menu. You can assign contacts in each numbers. Xiaomi Redmi Note smart phones also have such simple feature to set up speed dial.
- Go to Dial Pad of your phone
- Find the 3 Lines icon just below the * symbol of left bottom of the Dial Pad and click on it
- A menu will appear, and click on the ‘Gear Symbol’ (Settings)
- ‘Call Settings’ will appear, and select the last option ‘Advanced Settings’
- ‘Advanced Settings’ menu will appear and select ‘Quick Dial’ option from it
- ‘Quick Dial’ Menu will appear. You can assign any number to it from the contact menu
Tips to SET SPEED DIAL in Xiaomi Redmi Note smart phones.
Experts suggest to use third party apps to SET SPEED DIAL in Xiaomi Redmi Note smart phones. There are many apps available in Google play store to set speed dial feature in new gen smart phone.
How to Download Speed Dial Widget or Speed Dial App from Google Play Store?
- Go to Google Play
- Select apps from top left corner
- Search ‘speed dialing app’ in the search menu
- You will get list of apps to add the feature in your device.
- Select one and download
- Enable the feature using the downloaded widget